Wischik Team: Publication Archive (1985 – 2014)
Publications are listed alphabetically in the following categories.
- Seminal tau papers from its identification and structural analysis in paired helical filaments (PHFs) to an understanding of tau aggregation and its prevention (1985 – 2000)
- Supporting studies on tau in normal and pathological conditions (1990 – 2000)
- Pathological staging of Alzheimer’s disease and progression of neurofibrillary pathology and its importance in Alzheimer’s compared with beta-amyloid pathology (1990 – 2001)
- Clinical and genetic studies; APOE; dementia with Lewy bodies; schizophrenia, synuclein; tau in renal dialysis patients’ brains; others (1994 – 2000)
- Recent articles, selected TauRx presentations and reviews (2005 – 2009)
- Selected abstracts
Links to downloadable PDF documents or abstracts are provided where available.